05 July 2009

Komunikasi dengan ALLAH

Is It Possible To Communicate With Allah???
of course, absolutely, yes...

How???
during our solah, prayer or do'a, zikrullah...

When??
usually, people communicate with Him when they are in trouble or when they need something...am I right???I'm not telling you that it's wrong to do that but we have to be deeply sincere in our life...
are you telling me that you are sincere towards Him when you just communicate with Him when you need something from Him???? it's no, right?? think about it....same goes to your relationship with your parents...please don't just be nice with them if you are in trouble...be nice with them all the time...

Have You Ever???
ask permission from Allah to do something...even your daily routine such as sleeping, eating, playing, studying...or even do something bad things....no, no it's not bad things but less good things...haha...such as smoking(sorry for all readers who are also smokers) , lying, cheating...
have you ever trying to ask permission from Allah to cheat in your exam??? for me, I've never think about that.....coz I'm not cheating in my exam...hehe....but okay, think it again....maybe it's normal thing if you always ask permission to do good things..."Allah, I want to study, please make it easy for me, open up my mind and let me understand and succeed in my study...." BUT...."Allah, I want to smoke now, please give me money to buy it and let me smoke at peace...without hearing lecture from my mom...." great huh??? good smoker ever...
but actually, it's work...I heard this talk from a sister in a small gathering....she told us a story about a male smoker....he tried to do this communication with Allah every time he wants to smoke....after 2 months he did this, he stopped smoking becauce of his guilty towards Allah....
it's playing with your own spirit...try it...it's work...

Let's Do It Now!!!
anytime, anywhere...practice it...you'll feel that Allah is very near with you even nearer than your own blood...subhanallah!!!...you'll feel that you always have someone to rely on....rely on Him, that's the best way...Allah will reply you through your heart....He will touch your heart and insyaAllah you'll get the answer....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails